Saturday 1 December 2012

It's The Beginning

Okay just for shits and giggles I reworded a song for you all... if your imaginative enough (or squint and hold your tongue at the right angle) you can sing this to the tune of the 'Twelve Days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me - The whole series of Cattle Valley
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me – The Good-Time Boys
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me – Letting in the Light
On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – A Taste of Love
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – All of Ethan Day’s Boooooks
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – An Uncommon Whore
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – The Wolves of Stone Ridge
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – Kade and the Captives
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – A Life Without You
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – Meet Me At Midnight
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – Rules are Meant to be Broken
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me – Time Waits For No Man

4 comments:

  1. And I was MIA for 12 more days! (Grin) Best 12 days of Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Im a song............thanks my friend!!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries even though you did give me shit for spelling tong-ue wrong LOL.

      Delete