Saturday 19 October 2013

Suck it up, Princess ~ it's another rambling day.




















This is how I am feeling today. My mind has decided to take a little vacation when I need it the most -- Typical!

I am supposed to catching up on sorting out the filing and then realised my book keeper still has some of the taxation folders I need. I will have to email her and see if I can get them back... weirdly I have a strange filing system but it works.

I'm trying to get all this done before NaNoWriMo rolls around and I find myself at the end of November with everything stacked up on various parts of my desk. 

Also my brother Ted is collecting me a whole heap of information on this healthier living regime he guarantees will help me lose some kilograms. He's lost 14 so far so I will keep you all informed on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment