Friday 4 October 2013

Yesterday & today are busy...busy...busy

So let's start today off with a hugfest of epic proportions... Life is so worthwhile when you have someone to hug. I've been known to walk up and hug total strangers.

I' m up to the galley proof on The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections... So once I have the final read through done it'll be off to be made perfect for the release date: October 12. I'll be at the Oz MM Meet in Sydney then, so I won't be able to spruik about it until the 16th when I'll be home.

I'm also drawing maps of Admetus for The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea... & I can tell you it's not as easy as I though it would be... but I'm giving it a go. I can draw and I know I can draw, but I suck at drawing geographical maps... I prefer to draw faces.

Just when I think it's all over for the taxes - I find out there is still more to do. I feel like beating my head against the wall some days - the only thing stopping me is knowing I'd more then likely end up with a headache, and would still have to do the taxes.

Hard to believe that there are only 27 days left until NaNoWriMo starts... Em has threatened me that the book I write - Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood had better be about Jhex & Mercer. So I agreed (Do I have that whole misery vibe happening? NO... But just to be on the safe side I've hidden all the sledgehammers, and keys to the shed - LOL). I'm thinking just to throw her a curve ball I'm going to write Jhex but not in the way she thinks I will... I can't wait until November 1st so I can find out myself what I want to do - my plans of thinking about the story before hand fell through - I'm so not a plotter/planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment