Tuesday 6 January 2015

Guest Blogger - Lisabet Sarai


Genre: M/F BDSM Erotica
Published: January 2, 2015 
Where: Excessica.com
Approximately: 10,000 words


Buy Links
Barnes and Noble, iTunes, etc. Coming soon.


Blurb
D&S Duos Book 1 combines two of Lisabet Sarai's hottest BDSM short stories into one sizzling package. In "Body Electric", a professor of engineering charms his female colleague into experiments on the erotic effects of electricity. In "Limits", an established Master/slave couple push their relationship to next level of trust - blood sports. Also includes a searing excerpt from Lisabet's BDSM erotic thriller Bangkok Noir.

Excerpt (PG)
"You! Come over here." I started, my meditations interrupted by a rich, unfamiliar voice. The female crowd around Moresby had dispersed, and sure enough, he was beckoning to me.

Rude, I thought, but I obeyed him anyway.

"I don't know you, do I?" He smiled down at me. My brief irritation at his lack of manners melted away in the heat of that smile.

"I'm Colette D'Arpignay. I just joined the Department of Languages and Literature this semester."

"Oh, right! The Sex Professor!"

I felt the blood rising in my cheeks. "Oh dear! I didn't realize that sobriquet had spread outside my own department."

"Never mind. It doesn't hurt to have a bit of a racy reputation. Makes you more interesting." He scanned my body, not even trying to disguise his lascivious interest. "The question is, do you deserve it?"

Author Bio
LISABET SARAI occasionally tackles other genres, but BDSM will always be her first love. Every one of her nine novels includes some element of power exchange, while her D/s short stories range from mildly kinky to intensely perverse. 

Find Lisabet Here

Excerpt (X-Rated)
The thing in his hands looked like something from a 1940's horror film. It had a handle, topped with a mushroom-shaped globe of glass that glowed with a malevolent purple light. Inside the glass, bright sparks danced. Their images flickered on the wall next to the bed.

Slowly, he brought the bulb closer to my bare flesh. The crackling noise grew more intense. He hovered above my nipple. "Don't move," he whispered.

All at once a rain of sparks shot from the tube to the taut node of flesh. I was being pierced with a thousand needles. I screamed, as much from surprise as from the pain. Ryan pulled the device away, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Colette?"

"Sorry, Doctor. I wasn't expecting..." Before I could finish, his mouth was on my recently assaulting nipple, lapping and sucking, soaking my skin with his hot saliva. I felt every movement of his tongue deep in my cunt. When he brought the glowing globe close again, I thought I was ready. This time, though, the sparks were stronger, hotter, more painful. Electricity crawled over my breast, wherever he had left traces of wetness.

Before I could recover, he was sparking my other nipple. I jumped and squirmed. My cunt contracted with each contact. He stroked my stomach. "You're all sweaty," he said. The thing sputtered and popped. Miniature bolts of lightning showered down on my navel. "And your thighs are smeared with cunt-juice..." He swept the wand slowly over my body and a long trail of sparks stitched up the sensitive skin toward my gaping sex.

"I've always been fascinated by electricity," he said in a conversational tone as the bulb approached my cunt. I tensed, waiting for the jolt I knew would come. Nothing could have prepared me for the raw sensations. Sparks danced on my clit and sputtered among my wet folds. I screamed again, overwhelmed, confused as to whether I was in terrible pain or close to climax.

My tormenter paused. "I didn't invent this handy little device, but I've made a few modifications. For example, I can turn up the power, or increase the frequency. Or make the variations random. Would you like that?"

All I could do moan.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello, N.J.,

    Thanks so much for helping me spread the word about my new release. This is the first book in a series. I'll be releasing them about once a month.

    I didn't expect you to post both PG and X excerpts - but the two together do give a better sense of the story than just one.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete