Wednesday 14 January 2015

Playing Catch Up With My Life

I had promised that 2015 was going to be my year... I honestly still think it will be my year. I just have to re organise my writing timetable. I'm a little bit behind but hope to catch up within the next couple of weeks.

Today I did first edits on The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway to Kalethia and sent them back to my wonderful editor Jamie DR at Fireborn Publishing.

I also did line edits for Experimentals 2: Running into Zero Tolerance and sent them back to my amazing editor Christie N at MLRPress. Also for MLRPress I'm typing up more of The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... why did I ever think it was a good idea to write it all out in longhand first? Next time somebody slap me if I even think about doing it.

I've also been managing to get some work done on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes for Totally Bound Publishing.

And yes I even managed to separated and plot (yes I know shock of all shocks seeing as I'm not a plotter) The Gaean Prophecy... Same characters but drastically changed story line... same basis, just different journey. So now I'll have to get in contact with the awesome Lily Veldon over at Wayward Ink Press who has offered to beta read for me and help me navigate through the fight scenes.

I've also been sorting out which stories belong to which publisher so that when the time comes to write the story I will be okay... I've even been making up long hand files so I can read them even while not on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment