Saturday 17 October 2015

What's Going On...

I'm one of those people who always forgets important things... like passwords, dates, names etc... Hence the reason I have a note book called THE BOOK OF IMPORTANT SHIT I write everything in it so the family never forgets... Yet the one thing I needed today I had no clue what my user name, membership ID, or my password was. I had to end up tracking down the guy who signed me up in the first place to see if he could help me out... Lucky for me it worked. So I have now included it in TBOIS.

Also I got the kids up at the arse-crack of dawn, while it was still cool and made them help me in the garden... we had to weed and lay sugar cane mulch in it. I can tell you it looks way better now. I think I might have to go out and take a picture of it...HOLD ON...I'LL BE BACK IN A TICK... 
















Okay now I'll be able to look back on these pics in the months to come and see how much the plant life has grown... As you can probably guess living in SE Queensland; Australia I've had to plant out drought resistant plants as Summer in my neck of the world is Hotter than hell. well that's what's going on in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment