Friday 16 October 2015

What's Happening...

I've just finished the 2nd round of edits for Fireborn Publishing on HIDDEN HEARTS 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe. I've done and sent them back to Jamie D. R. 

I was going to end this series with book 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye, which is really the first book I wrote in this series (This title was previously released through Silver Publishing, but has had a major rewrite and extension). Hopefully everyone one will enjoy this version as much as the last.

During these edits my wonderful editor has been giving me ideas to extend the series as she'd like to hear Travis's story. Let me know if you feel the same way... and I'll work them into my writing schedule.

I've heard back from Annette S from MLRPress about the galley on THE LINES OF MARSDEN 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... I should expect galley next week after Kris J gets back from GRL. It will give me plenty of time to get it done before the release date. Speaking of MLRPress, I'll be working on a lot of my next books in 2016 in these series: 

Experimentals
Lancaster's Way
Sons Of Evenmore
The Lines Of Marsden
Toowoomba Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment