Sunday 4 October 2015

Fricken Hell & Then Some...

Why is it when one appliance goes in the house the others seem to drop like dominoes?

My TV has been dying for about a year... the voice box is going on it... so when Harvey Norman was having it's VIP sale we went to get one... plus we had to buy a new washing machine... the control panel is going in mine... but now I notice the toaster is playing up as is the jug... I just can't bloody win.


WRITING NEWS:
I have seen the covers for the Hidden Hearts series so I can't wait for them to be approved so I can show them off to you all... Tracey Soxie Weston has done a fantastic job on them.

Also I've been hooked into writing a mystery/crime series with some other wonderful authors... John Wiltshire, JP Bowie,  & Liz Strange. we are doing A season each... I have Summer... I'm still trying to figure out what I'll write about, all I know for sure is there will be a photograph in it... I have some questions to ask and hopefully someone will have the answers as I've never written a mystery/crime story before.

Is there a love story thread in mystery/crime stories?
What should I write about... murder, theft, or something else?
Are these good character names: Odin James, & John Gibson?

No comments:

Post a Comment