Friday 13 September 2019

This Is Me

🔸I woke up with a headache this morning. I had a long day yesterday running around doing errands. Though, I did meet my wordage quota on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You, mainly because I did the words the day before and the little bit I still need to do will get done today.

🔸I have started the arduous task of spring cleaning the whole house. How do I accumulate so much clutter throughout the year? My mantra for this year is less is more━so I'm literally going to be going through everything once again and donating what I don't need to the op shops, so it can all find a new home somewhere else. Decluttering can be so therapeutic. Though, some of the stuff is going to my sister.

🔸I've been spending some time with my granddaughter━boy does she crack me up with her antics. I can't wait for her to start talking in full on sentences. I reckon she is going to be a chatterbox for sure. It will drive her mother crazy as her mother was always anti-social. It will be a fun dynamics to watch. At the moment she is growing out of shoes like nobodies business.

🔸Why is it when you want to buy something you can never find it in any shop━no matter how hard you look. I'm after some melamine serving spoons. Once, upon a time you could buy them by the dozen and nowhere I've been, stocks them anymore. It's driving me nuts.

🔸This arvo I have swimming lessons with my granddaughter━I'm just the helper on the side of the pool. I won't get in, mainly because I don't want to get bronchitis again.

No comments:

Post a Comment