Tuesday 10 September 2019

Today I Am...

I've been taking pictures of the bugs invading the hibiscus tree in the front garden of the tattoo shop. In case you didn't realise I live above a tattoo studio. They seemed to have changed colour. last week they were an irredescent blue and now they have gone all red.

I've also almost gotten over my cold, and then this morning I was doing the simple chore of folding up some washing and threw my back out━I just can't bloody win.

I have also been watching an awesome series in my opinion on Netflix called: The Bletchley Circle. I think I'm about halfway through season one. so far I've enjoyed it a lot.

I'm also cooking a baked dinner for lunch today. Well, I'm doing all the vegetables. My brother is doing the meat and gravy part of it all. It will still meat a lot of cooking on my part, but I got up early and prepped the veggies. 

I'm also writing my wordage on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You today and it will bring me up to 19K... so far the writing plan is working out fine.

Still trying to find homes for some of my previous Fireborn books I'm just not sure what to do with them. But I have to do something. Or else they will sit on my computer forever.

I also have new story ideas that I can't yet touch until I tie up a few of the older storylines. So I've just been jotting down basic plot lines to keep the ideas there. Eventually, I'll be able to come back and revisit them.

We've been having some windy weather here of late. Which, in itself isn't so bad━it did break the whirlybird on our roof, but the worse thing is for us it's bushfire season and we have a few bad ones raging nearby. A lot of people's homes, livestock, and livelihoods are about to go up in smoke. Not to mention all the wildlife we'll lose. I heard on the news this morning that some of the fires were deliberately lit━I mean what the fuck goes through someone's head to think today would be a great day to set fire to the world? I just don't understand people like that. And worse yet it looks like it could be school kids who did the deed. What the hell were they thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment