Monday 9 September 2019

I've Been Busy...

Yesterday I spent the day making up a calendar template that I can use each year to set out my writing for the year. I worked out that if I work on 2K a day I can write 2 (100K) novels and 15 (40K) novellas a year. that still leaves time for doing edits. I'm happy with that. Now it just means sticking to it. I'll try it out for the end of this year. 

This is what I'll be working on:
The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You
Cotter's Girls 1: Tash (M/F)
Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon (NaNoWriMo)
Wardens of the Guild 3: Heart Strings (NaNoWriMo-partly)
Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved
Experimentals 3: Messages from the Dead (just the start as it continues into 2020)

So Far I've been keeping up with my word count along with doing my edits on other books. The big test will be when I get first edits back on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses. I'll let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment