Saturday 7 September 2019

Playing Catch Up

Robson loves helping me when it comes time to work. I don't get much done, but he thinks he's doing a great job. Oliver, on the other hand, is off somewhere sunning himself. Though, not today as we are having a dust storm. I think it's probably from the fires we have hereabouts. All I can smell is dust in the air. Not the greatest thing in the world after being ill.

Today I'm supposed to be writing and I need to make it to 13K on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You to keep me on track for my end of year of my writing schedule.

I'm waiting for the final line edits on Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy... and first edits on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses.

I still haven't heard from MlRPress about covers yet. I will have to email my editor to make sure if I sent the cover art forms to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment