Friday 20 September 2019

Memories & Whatnot...

🔷Been thinking about all the people I've fallen out of touch with over the last couple of years and been wondering how they have all been doing. I mean I still see them on Facebook and wonder is it as easy as reaching out and saying hello. Will that start the friendship back up or have too many years come and gone? Though I wish them all well in what they are doing now.

🔷This photo was taken at GRL many years ago and we all had a ball this day. Especially, when we got the pics of Kelly lying under the bushells of dried chillies━which she was deathly allergic to. Though, I wasn't too fond when they all wanted to go and visit the tattoo shop with the spiders and I had to wait outside. I'm the one in the bottom row with the sunnies on. The amazing Z is beside me. Above me is my daughter Emily Kate, then the awesome Kelly, and lastly the talented Embry.

🔷This is me today. Older wiser (hopefully). Less hair. Less weight, and way more tattoos. I'm still writing even though I did take a couple of years off due to family problems and ill health. I'm sure I have already told you all about that crap somewhere along the line.

🔷Finally, for today I'm getting back into my writing, even if I have fallem behind on my schedule, though I will be back up to date within the next two weeks or so. I'm also getting organised for NaNoWriMo. I'm going to complete the book that I failed to get to a few years ago In NaNoWriMo 40K> Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon & for the last 10K I will start on Wardens of the Guild 3: Hearts Strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment