Friday 31 January 2020

I hate being sick.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday... I was feeling like crap because I woke up with a sore throat. It felt like my throat was swollen I couldn't swallow without it hurting. It even hurt just to touch my neck... and I felt like I was burning up I thought I was having wicked hot flushes.

It turns out I have a viral infection, and a low-grade temperature. So now I'm on even more medication. God, I'm sick of taking medication, but I know I'd feel worse if I didn't take it.

Though the doctor was happy that I've lost 4kg (8.81lbs) this year started at 90kg (198.41lbs) and now I'm 86kg (189.59lbs) only 11kg (24.25lbs) to go until I reach my goal weight 75kg (165.34lbs)... when I started this whole thing 16 months ago I started at 106kg (233.68lbs)... so in that time, I've lost 20kg (44.09lbs).

The good news is I finally got 1st edits on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses so I'll be starting on them as soon as my head stops pounding, and I can stand to look at the computer screen for more than five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment