Monday 13 July 2020

Getting Organized...

Okay for the last couple of days I have been going through past NSI's (new story idea's) and checking which ones are worth keeping. So I've been checking out the following series idea's. Seeing what needs to be done to bring them up to scratch, or if the need to be moved onto the back burner. I have some more figuring out to do on these ones.

Dark Frost
Quaide's Crossing
Angellom Hall
Cotter's Girls
Mountain Made

Other than that, I'm catching up on some household chores that really need doing. I really need to do the vacuuming. and cook a Chinese chicken dish ginger and chilli. it's going to be awesome. I love rice so That's what I'll have it with. I also put my car back together... I found the covers that belong in the back and reinstalled them. Now I just have to clean the car out. I'll have to take it down to the car cleaning place when I get a chance and use their industrial vacuums.

I can honestly tell you I do not care for broccoli. I like the stems but not the top bits. they taste bitter to me. I'm only eating it because my doctor is telling me to. Thanks a lot Doc, but I suppose if it's going to help balance out my iron. I'll suffer through it.

I'm watching some more FBI style shows to help me with Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved. I need to get into my bad guys head a little and these shows are helping me. because in this instalment I actually want to show some of what the bad guy is thinking so we'll be in his POV for parts of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment