Thursday 2 July 2020

Tax Time

For once I got my taxes organised and sent in before they had to remind me. I'm not saying I'ver ever forgotten them. Okay, last year was a fluke I tells ya. But my accountants were really good at reminding me. They didn't even get mad. And it saves me from having to do it all myself.

The stitches in my neck don't hurt like the last time so I'm happy about that. I can't even tell they are there. They don't even really hurt when I have to ut the antibiotic ointment on them which is good.

Today I decided to cook comfort food for lunch. We are having creamy chicken and mushroom pasta. I can't wait. It is one of my favourite things to eat. What are some of your comfort foods?

I'm also working on→ Cotter's Girls 1:Tash... I've been tidying up 30K and figuring out the ending. I only have between 10-15K to go on this one. It will be another one done and dusted, and off my list.

The last half of 2020 I'm going to try and get as much writing done as I can manage. I need to catch up on some of my projects. I need to be able to make room for others. This year has been a complete disaster for me. And not even because of the whole COVID 19 situation, though admittedly that hasn't helped. I've just been so distracted by other stuff that my writing was put on the back burner, and now I'm scrambling to make up the time I've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment