Saturday 11 July 2020

They're Out

Well, I can tell you my neck has never felt better since the stitches were removed. There is no tender lump still under the skin. I shouldn't even have a scar in another month or so. If I do, it'll be very minimal.

The doctor also told me I'm borderline anaemic, I need to eat more red meat. Also, keep up my intake of spinach, mushrooms, and broccoli. I'm on iron tablets for the next month, and then I have to have another blood test. 

It's all overcast here today, so I'm spending my day trying to hunt down any notes I have on the story idea I had on Dark Frost. I know I have them somewhere.  I need to find what I have so I can see if this new thought I'm having can blend in with it. Or has to be put aside for a completely different story.

I have to get my daughter to bring back my printer as well. she has had it for months. I haven't even had a chance to use it yet. Maybe it'll just be easier to buy another one. I mean they weren't expensive. I'll have to talk to her. Because I know she uses it as well.

I know I try not to mention COVID-19 too often, but I hope everyone in my world that read my blog posts (on both my blogs) that everyone is keeping themselves as safe as possible and not doing crazy shit that will end up with you getting or spreading this dreaded virus. So far my little piece of the world is safe and virus-free, and I hope like hell every day that it stays this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment