Thursday 16 July 2020

Busy As...

I've had a very productive morning today. firstly I went down to the carwash and used the industrial vacuums to vacuum out my car→ it took $7 to get it all done. Then I stopped off and filled up with Diesel in my car. After that I went to Coles to grab some milk, then came home and put on the meat to simmer for lunch (curried chicken & veg). So, right now my house smells amazing.

I got onto Facebook and did some social media→ okay, really I just looked and commented on other people's posts because we all know I suck at promoting my own stuff. One of these years I'll eventually get the hang of it all.

Today my plans are to find inspirational character pics for the people in Quaide's Crossing. I find it easier to keep track of what my characters look like when I have a picture to refer to... Check this guy out. I think he'd make a great Quaide brother. I'm just not sure which one yet. I have no clue who the actual guy is in real life. I just think he will be perfect as a character in my story.

Today I'm also watching season 4 of GRIMM just because I can. I think Nick loved Adalind way more than he ever loved Juliette. (I may have spelled their names wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment