Saturday 4 July 2020

Migraine Madness

I have a migraine today and it seems to be situated right behind my left eyeball. Actually, it's not quite a migraine yet. So I've popped all the right pills and I'm hoping for the best and that it'll go away before I have to lock myself away in my room and sleep the day away. I really want to reach my word count for today so I don't have time for a damn headache.

It was a little warmer here this morning at 9° C. So at least we weren't freezing our arses off. Though the cats must be cold as they are cuddled up beside me on the chair. Robson is actually under the knee rug, But Oliver is on top of it beside my legs. That, or they both know I have are headache and are here to comfort me.

All went well at the DR's yesterday. I had my bloods taken, and he said my stitches are looking good. I go back next Friday to have them removed and to get the blood results. I'm not expecting anything to be wrong with them, unless they need to adjust my thyroid medication again━that is always a possibility.

I'm still trying to finish off Cotter's Girls 1: Tash to get it off my WIPS list I have a few that I really want to be finished between now and the end of the year. So those will be the ones I need to concentrate on the most. And as usual, they are the ones I have completely writer's blocked on as well. It sucks to be right now.

I watched Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix yesterday, and let's just say that French guy just made my skin crawl, and I was so mad over the poor guy who was murdered in La Cygne. Damn what a bunch of bigoted arseholes, there is no way with all those people who attended that party they don't know what happened to Alonzo. I was yelling at the screen━what the hell is wrong with you people?

PS: Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment