Saturday 25 July 2020

Working on

Today I'm doing more of the plotlines for my stories. I'm serious about being prepared for 2021. I know that I won't be able to write them all in 2021 and have them released. But I'll have the potential of working on anyone that I want to and basically know where it's supposed to be going. As long as I know the beginning and the end I don't mind if the middle changes a tad.

And this time around I'm writing it all out in longhand as well as having a copy on the computer. I'm one of those weirdos who likes to have a paper copy on hand. Plus, I have a shit tone of loose-leaf paper to get through, (Christmas gifts from my kids throughout the years━I knew it would never go to waste).

This is kind of my happy place so don't knock me. These days I'm trying to do things that don't stress me out and plotting the stories even if I do eventually stray from the plotted path helps get the stories out of my head for the time being. I'm keeping them neatly stored in two red folders. Red is another of my happy places.

On that note I'm out of here I have some more to think about plotline wise for The Lines of Marsden 7: Love You, Hate You, Need You, then I'm working on Experimentals 4: Movements in the Dark... and if I have time Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages (the series ender).

No comments:

Post a Comment