Tuesday 14 July 2020

Today I Am...

Today I am cooking a nice pasta sauce, most of the ingredients came out of my brother's garden. I can tell you it's smelling wonderful.

I'm also washing my daughter's doona because it doesn't fit into her machine. I have the largest machine so I quite often wash blankets for them. I don't mind doing it.

I have to whipper snip my small yard later when it warms up a bit... Maybe after lunch. Not that there is a hell of a lot to do. I also have to water all of my pot plants.

I'm also still going through the NSI notes and getting them organised. I found all the character pics for Angellom Hall yesterday. I'll finish typing up the notes, and then move onto the next story. I can't wait to start looking for the characters for Quaide's Crossing.

It's pretty cool here today, beanie and scarf weather. I might even have to pull on my half gloves/mittens. My house is always cool though. I hate washing on days like this, mainly because I have to touch the wet washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment