Thursday 21 October 2021

About To Rain Again

 It's going to be raining again today, we are slotted for another storm. The sky is getting all dark and cloudy. I'm hoping it won't hit until later this afternoon so that the chickens have enough time to run around and stretch their legs before they all have to hunker down in the garden. My brother and sister-in-law might be home later today. The chicken will go ballistic when they see them, especially the two that just adore my brother. If they aren't home today they'll be home tomorrow.

Sheesh, I was in the middle of watching a show when my mum (who is almost 90 & has dementia) walks in and turns over the tv to what she wanted to watch. Oh, the joys of being a carer. I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I do I'd like to be able to finish the show.

Today I gotta buy a cord that goes from my phone to my tablet and then figure out how to get the photos off my phone. It shouldn't be too hard━I hope. They just take up too much room on my phone. I wish I was more cluey about this sort of stuff.

With the weather alternating between wet & dry for the past week, I think I'm getting a sore throat again. I'm hoping that I don't get as sick as I did last time. I've already started on soothers and hopefully, that will knock it on its head before it actually turns into a cough as I don't want to pass it onto my mother like I did last time, as she still hasn't fully recovered. It messed with her hearing, which we are still getting treated.

I'm still cleaning out my Dropbox and going through everything━cleaning out the crap and only keeping the stuff I think I'll actually work on. I still had stuff on there from some of my old publishing houses━just taking up room. I won't get rid of it, just move it all to a USB or my external hard drive, because you never know when you might need it in the future. I want to be more minimalist (not sure if that is the right word) maybe proficient might be better in 2022 when it comes to my writing, and I want to be able to find stuff in my Dropbox without going hunting for it all the damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment