Friday 29 October 2021

I Just Can't Win (Part 2)

 

Sometimes I just suck at adulting. Last week I went grocery shopping and lost my car keys, and had to backtrack through all the shops until I found where I'd left them.

This week I went grocery shopping and lost my damn phone. Luckily, either the cleaner found it or someone handed it into the cleaner and I managed to get it back. I fricken hate that with my headaches, my mind seems to be all over the place.

What the hell am I going to lose next week? They say it always happens in threes. The question is how long will it take me to find it?

Other than that I have been working on my schedule for  2022. As in making up a working calendar, so I can mark everything off and try and keep myself on track.

Also been doing a bit of yard work with my brother & sister-in-law, trying to get it all done before the summer heat hits us full-on. Summer would have to be my least favourite season of the year. I much prefer the cooler months of the year.

I'm finally getting my car serviced on Tuesday. My poor baby needs it. Not that she's sounding tired or anything, but I have neglected her of late, and it's her time to get pampered.

Okay, I'm off, as I have to get back to work on some more of my new story ideas... meaning I have to type up the notes and work on the synopsis... find character inspirational pictures. I'll talk to you all again on a whole other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment