Sunday 10 October 2021

What the Absolute Fruitcake Hell?

 

Okay, as you can tell by the heading, I'm trying not to fricken swear. Why does everything have to update itself at the same time so that I don't have the foggiest how anything works anymore.

1) My phone updated.
2) My computer updated.
3) My WordPress updated.
4) My blogger seems to have updated as well, and now I have to try and figure out how to change anything.

Also, I have been trying to clean out my computer and reorganize all my files as they seem to have exploded over the last 9 months. I'm spending the next week or so just getting that job done. I would ask the muse that lives inside my head to help but he took off on vacation━again.

In case there are those of you who are wondering what Vlad looks like to me. I will provide a picture. I don't know who this guy is, but this is as close a match to how my Vladimir (Vlad). He's been with me since I was about 12. Usually, he's really helpful. Right now, not so much. Except my Vlad's beard isn't as bushy, and he doesn't wear hoodies.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, back to what I was talking about. Today I am trying to add all the new stories to my WIPS list. I've also been typing up some of my new story idea notes before I lose them like I usually do. I'm actually looking for one, but I can't find it━I'm just hoping that I haven't already misplaced it.

The weather is heating up here, it's getting up to around 32⁰ Celcius so fricken hot. I'll try and keep you updated on how I'm going. Wish me luck on finding my missing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment