Tuesday 19 October 2021

Today's Agenda


It's been a few days since I was last on. we've been having a few thunderstorms. and I don't like being on my computer while those are around. We are due for another one at some stage today, but while it's fine I thought I'd get my blog written and posted. One of my main things to do today is to try and figure out how to get all the photos off of my phone and onto a USB or my external hard drive... I hate it when I have to figure out how to do it... Yes, I know I should have figured this out already, but the updates are still kicking my arse. I need to try and free up some space on my phone. Once I learn how to do it━it will be easy the next time I have to do it.

I've been looking after the chickens since my brother and sister-in-law have gone off on their vacation. let me tell you. Broody chickens are a pain in the butt. They always want to get their own way and get cranky as hell when I have to put them in the pens so they don't get back onto the nests.

I've also seemed to have pulled a muscle in my lower back and down into the back of my right thigh, but that could just be my sciatica playing up again. I hope not because I was doing so well health-wise. Only having the odd headache lately which I was thankful for.

Today I'm also going to clean out some more of my Dropbox. I just need to find my multi-plugin so I can use more than one thing on my tablet at a time. I know what it's in. I just can't remember where I put it for safekeeping. Hopefully, I'll find it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment