Tuesday 12 October 2021

Stop Looking━ I Found It.

 

Okay, I'm still in cleaning out my Dropbox mode. Who knew I had so much crap I've stored in there. Stuff that I'll probably never used again. So, I'm painstakingly working my way through it all and discarding what I deem is useless to me, and transfer other things to my external hard drive.

You will all be happy to know I eventually found the missing NSI from yesterday, Woden's Wolves MC 1: Rescue Me (Ezra & Sophie). I'm glad I didn't lose it for good. It was still in longhand in my folder, so for that, I'm very grateful. --------------------------------------------> This guy is Ben Dahlhaus (I think) and he is the inspiration for all of the Fuller brothers in my story━for me this is my Ezra Fuller. I have four different versions of him for all of my brothers = Ezra, Ezekiel (Zeke), Elex, & Ethaniel (Thaniel).

<--------------------- This is my Sophie Thornwell... Shelley Hennig is my inspiration for her. This story is really talking to me at the moment. So I like working on it. I try and do a little bit each day. Just to get myself head for when I do come to actually getting around to typing the whole thing up... let's just say, I'll have a lot of notes down to write the story.

But if the truth be told. This isn't the only NSI I've been writing notes up on. I have a ton I need to sort through. I did something stupid and forgot to number the pages, and label which pages belong to which NSI... I can hear you all laughing at me, and I don't blame you. I wanna kick my own arse. It'll take a little bit to separate them back to where they all belong and hopefully not mix them all up again... I'll let you know how it all goes. Feel free to leave me a message to make sure I'm keeping everything where it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment