Monday 3 December 2012

Lisa Worrall - DOUBLE RELEASE DAY!!!



BLURB:

When his last boyfriend broke his heart and stole his life savings, Glenn figured he would be much safer if he closed the door on love and threw himself into his job as head window dresser in a large department store.

Unbeknownst to Glenn, while he continues to build a wall around his heart, his Guardian Angel is plotting to give him his happy ever after involving a mannequin and a sprig of mistletoe. 






BLURB:
Isaac didn't do the cold.  He didn't do singing either. So trudging through the snow in minus temperatures, freezing his balls of to sing Fa lala to complete strangers, was not his idea of fun.

Until the tall, dark and handsome who opened the last door changed his mind.


Find Lisa Here!

4 comments:

  1. I see i am gonna get more books for mt to be bought pile

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same damn thing, babe... Did I tell you you are Dedication in my next Lancaster's Way book: A different Way of Seeing.

      Delete
  2. UUMMM No you didn't LOL Thank you I can't wait to get it.
    You are so good to me. I love talking to ya and seeing all the stories coming from you to me eeerrr well your readers lol. Sometimes I get just a wee carried away.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it is fans like you who make writing so worthwhile... You make me want to write more.

      Delete