Today I have the house to myself... Can you even be alone when you have so many character's inside your head wanting to be heard? Or when they're all wanting you to pay attention to what they need?
I don't know what the answer is, because today Vlad my every trusting ghost of a muse, is determined I'll write the end of The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows.
Though to be honest I'll be glad to finish the story line as well. The next one: You Make Me Die In Pieces is just around the corner and I have a plan of how to get it done before Christmas. just hope I can stick to it.
I heard from my Silver editor Jamie R, and she tells me she will be starting on Windblown Kisses: My Knight In Tarnished Armour soon. I can't wait, because I love this story. One of my beta readers (Yoda) is patiently waiting for book 4: Jamie's Bear.
MY GOAL: I set myself a Goal of having 6 books out/subbed in 2013 and so far I am one off the final count.
- Boys from the Bush: Bush Bashin'. [Out MLR]
- Sons of Evenmore: The Crimson Grimoire. [Out MLR]
- Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse. [Edits MLR]
- Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour. [Edits Silver]
- By The Way. [Edits OzmmMeet]
- The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows. [Will be subbed by next month MLR]
So next on the agenda is the next in these series or something new... any wants or needs-story wise that is-will be listened to. Or maybe there is another story on my WIPS lists that you might be yearning to read.
- Lancaster's Way: A Different Way Of Seeing. [Book 2]
- Toowoomba Boys: Dancing With Demons. [Book 3]
- Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood. [Book 2]
- The Soul Guardians: Loving Callum McKenzie. [Book 1 ]
- Taking Chances: Lie To Me. [Book 1]
- The Diamond Rose: Undiscovered Hearts. [Book 1]