Thursday 1 August 2013

What's The Goss?




Okay, I was looking at picture on Face Book yesterday morning, and found some that immediately had me searching out more... As In The Shadow Of The Dragon... pushed it's way to the forefront of my mind.... so I thought I would share what captured my interest.








I'm not sure exactly what the story is about yet, but it's slowly formulating, and one day Vlad will just tell me to get cracking.













Even though some of these pictures are obviously female - I just want to assure you they aren't inside my mind.














Whatever the story turns out to be, you can rest assured that there will be character who look like these four. Below I will add some scenery pictures which also caught my eye.














6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sweet as soon as get the next three things off my list I will start on that one.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I kind of liked them too I found a whole heap and even though they are by different artists they fit together to create the world I need.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I so cannot wait to see these characters come to life.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between you and Yoda you will be the first to know besides me...At the moment it is a story just simmering in the back of my mind and I'm only getting flashes of what's there.

      Delete