Firstly: this picture is here just because I think It's awesome. and I'll add it to my file of inspirational pictures.
Now for the updates:
- I've finished 1st round edits on The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections. I sent them back to Jamie D R.
- Sent Then Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows back to my beta James A. He's doing one last run through.
- I just participated in a Silver Publishing featured author interview which will be coming out in the future - I'll let you all know when.
- Finding a new book keeper is harder than I thought because once they start talking techno I have no clue what's going on... but hopefully Christine D will sort everything out.
- I'll be away tomorrow as I have to take Em to her chiropractor session, and my mum is tagging along to buy some more books... I can't deny buying books is a good thing.
- Typing up all the long hand notes on The Lines of Marsden: You Make Me Die In Pieces.