Thursday 3 July 2014

Beautiful According To Me...

These pictures I'm about to show are here because when I saw them for the first time I did a double take... There was just something about them that caught my eye so I thought I would share them with you, and explain what inspired me about them. I should point out that my characters only resemble these people in looks... I'm no way insinuating any of these people are gay, nor do my characters have their personality traits... It's more their faces that pulled me in.


I'm not even sure what it is about this picture, but I've had it for a while now and know that one day these two men will become main characters in one of my stories. Actually, they are already set aside for Day Walkers 2: Real You... they'll become my characters Tagh (Murtagh/blond/vamp) and Eric (Day walker/human)... though they feature in most books.



This guy we all know... Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) he inspired my Twin werewolves in The Lines Of Marsden (Maffa - Beta Matthew Farnell & Jaffa - Alpha Jasper Farnell). they entered the story in book 2: Living in Shadows and will feature throughout the rest of the series.






These two guys inspired me for the Sons Of Evenmore characters Mannix & Braxx blond twins mind you in my story one of them has longer hair and the other has a scar running down his face. Mannix was the star of book 1: The Crimson Grimoire.









I think everyone in the known universe knows Andy Six/Biersack (Black Veil Brides) He's my inspiration for Billy Martin in The Diamond Rose 1: Undiscovered Hearts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment