Tuesday 8 July 2014

I Survived...

I survived a day of clothes shopping with two males... I thought for a while there I was going to go insane as I don't really like shopping--I'd much rather be at home writing. I had father (50) and son (13). 

The father continually  asking, "Well, what about this?" To which the son kept replying, "I don't know."

In the end with the help of a very wonderful guy from Jay Jays we managed to get the son outfitted. I swear to God it was more painful then when my daughter (24), drags me from store to store looking for stuff.

So that was yesterday... Today, I've locked myself in my office with instructions that people enter the room with the knowledge I may have to kill them for disturbing my peace... Today my boys from The Lines Of Marsden are calling to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment