Friday 5 May 2017

Let's Play Catch Up

Seriously, sometimes I think that my life is never meat to run smoothly. Even after we've been to court and even though I think my ex-husband got the better deal, his lawyers is still dicking around and drawing thongs out. I just want the shit to be over and done with so that I can move on with the next part of my life, and I can't do that with this last bit hanging over my head.

I still haven't finished Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go as I've had a savage bout of Ross River Fever that has knocked me on my arse for a bit.. Okay truthfully, it's just made me all achy and head-achy and I don't mean migraines I feel like my brain is shaking apart.

The weather here still doesn't know whether or not it wants to be cold or hot. Mind you that could just be me. I was doing the grocery shop today, and most people were in jumpers and I'm walking around in a singlet.

Willow seems to be doing okay after her dental surgery. At least it hasn't put her off her tucker. she has found a new favourite food━wheat biscuits(I mix them up with warm water and a little bit of milk... that way they are soft on her sore mouth).

Emily is looking for a place to live. she has been staying with Mum and I for the last couple of weeks, but she needs to be out on her own. She has a job interview on Monday at 4:30 pm so fingers crossed it all goes well for her. she feels cramped in our spare room as there really isn't enough space for her here.

I have been coffee and Coke Zero free for 32 days. I thought I would miss it, but I really haven't craved either. I found it harder to cut back on the salt. Not that I actually use a lot of salt in my cooking, but when you cut back you sure can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment