Thursday 4 April 2013

I Have A Plan... Well Sort Of.

As shocking as it is I've actually been thinking about my WIPS and future WIPS.

I'm thinking I'm in need of a priority list on my writing... as it is, I just write on the day whatever takes my fancy whether that's an ongoing story or I start writing something new.

So for the month of April I'm going to concentrate on one story at a time. I'm hoping to finish Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse by Friday the 12th. And then I want to finish both Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour (Mainly because I thin Ray & Viv's story needs to be told) and The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows.

If there's anything you all need to read from me let me know and I can work it into my priority list... Sometimes I need a kick in the pants to remember that I have other series out there -  LOL. Any way leave me a comment and tell me what you think... Also I'm thinking of doing a Christmas story this year based on characters from any of my stories. So if there is a story you would like to have a Christmas story about let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you.... organize... big hugs, z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 2 or 3 chapters to go on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse. Then I will do the others...

      Delete
  2. Riley and Noah from When Souls Collide. I fricking LOVE these two. <3 Love <3 LOVE <3 love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about a third of the way through Number two on that series but I can turn it into a Xmas story for sure.. thanks Cher that will get me motivated as I had stalled on Chases story.

      Delete