Friday 31 May 2013

This is what I did today...

Today Emily and I registered for the Oz M/M Meet 2013, and later on this afternoon when Em gets home from work we will book or accommodation and organise our flights.

Other than that, I've been working like mad on Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour. I have made it to 46K, which totally blows me away. This re write is going way better than I thought it would and I can tell you I am so over head hopping. As strange as it seems when I originally wrote this story I gave every single character (whether they be a major or a minor) a POV. So the damn thing was jumping all over the place. I'm trying to stay as close to the original story line as possible but inevitably you know as well as I do that with all re writes changes get made.

I'll be away a lot over the next two days so I'm not sure I will have time to blog. (I will be out buying stuff for my office/library extensions & helping with the building). Not to mention I'm trying to buy a Dan England CD. I have one but I want his other one - (purely for research of course - LOL).


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Making me smile with the writing...and I hope the Oz get together will be awesome for you and Em. I hope you find all you want for your office. Be careful with the moving around of big pieces of equipment. And I will see you next week right here.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuff for Reno's was ordered (the building is delayed until next weekend) - I got more stuff for my greenhouse. I got my Dan England CD ordered - So I decided to spring clean the whole house (one the first day of winter... The Family so not happy I made them all help.

      Delete