Tuesday 28 May 2013

What Have You Missed.

Okay, in the last ten days I still haven't heard who my new editor at MLR is yet... Yes by now we all know how much I hate waiting.

Onto other news: I lost the original copy of The Diamond Rose: Undercover Hearts. I have searched and searched but to no avail. So I just decided - FUCK IT - and started from scratch. I figure I should actually finish this one seeing as Emily has the series name tattooed across her chest.

Winblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour (Which I am seriously considering changing to - The Connelly Chronicles: Ray) is at 22K and counting. I am hoping to reach half way over the next couple of days. (By the way the picture of Jonathan Rhys Myers is how I picture Ray Connelly).

The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows and finding out about Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse are on hold because I have to wait for my new editor at MLR.

My library/office extension is going great. The hubs and I did all the framework one Sunday May 26th. Next weekend we are doing the actual walls and floors. The weekend after I am hoping for the bookshelves to go in. Then it's painting and stocking it and getting the electrician in to change the light fitting for me. I will add picture soon so you can see the process... well, as soon as Em shows me how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer. Also my greenhouse is getting fuller and fuller can't wait for it to be finished.

2 comments:

  1. Well hell I thought you wern't doing anything until the 30th...I saw this but it so did not click you were doing blogy thangs. I am happy your room is getting there and sorry you can't find the story but it will be brilliant.

    Cinders


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the actual hop ended on the 27th ~ so I decided to blog though I am posting my winners today - it doesn't matter that I lost the story line the one I'm writing now for it is way better.

      Delete