Thursday 7 August 2014

Chilly Weather & Writing Thoughts

It would seem that winter has decided to make another reappearance in my little piece of the world. Not that I'm complaining as I love the cooler weather. But, it turns my cats into great big sooks who need the heater in the office turned on and their chairs pushed up as close as can be... Droogie and Toby think they own the place.

I've had to change my writing schedule I now write from 8 am until 3pm... to fit in with the school timetable. Weekends are now solely family time (though, I've been doing that one for the last couple of months).

I'm still deciding what's to come next in my writing world. I'm actually waiting to see if a planned anthology with MLRPress goes ahead... if so than that will jump to the head of the line.

Mind you right now I need to finish:
1) The Diamond Rose 1: Undiscovered Hearts.
2) The Gaean Prophecies 1: Admetus Gaea.
3) ??? (no clue).

4 comments:

  1. Ick about the cold love your little picture. You will write whoever is yelling the loudest in your head. You are a wonderful person and momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad that I'm working on A Moon-Runner Christmas - Totally changing the title... and that I've changed the story a lot... and I mean I plan on adding around 25K...

      Delete
  2. Sssqqquuueeelllll nope omg can't wait

    ReplyDelete