Saturday 20 January 2018

Keeping A Diary

Yes, I have a diary. Except, mine is lime green so I can find it in the dark depths of my handbag. Why do I carry a diary, I hear you ask? I never used to, but lately, I find everyone seems to tell me their important dayes and want me to remind them so they don't forget. So now I have a diary and everyone has their own pen colour━even the animals have their own colours... lucky I have a shit load of different coloured pens at my disposal.

I also find that if I put a timely reminder of when I expect a book to be finished it gives me a kick in the arse to get my good self into gear and get the job done. I can hear you wondering why these other people don't have their own diaries... believe it or not some of them do. I just think it comes down to I'm the reliable one who always remembers and then is there to remind others.

Mind you, I find it a lot easier to write appointments straight down now instead of collecting all the appointment cards and then losing them, so I forget to turn up. I usually pencil everything in and then change it to pen once I'm home. and I can write it a lot neater and in more detail as to what the appointment is for. Even if it's just to remind me that I have a coffee/tea date with someone in Toowoomba.

No comments:

Post a Comment