Wednesday 17 January 2018

Random Thoughts

Okay, so today's random thoughts are really about writing━my writing.

I've just spent the first two weeks when time permitted going through The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses... trying to make sense of what I had written. Some of it I'm like seriously, wtf were you thinking? Even I had no clue where the story was going, but hopefully, now I have that all sorted out. So from now on everything should run more smoothly. 

I'm hoping most of the other stories that I already have wordage in aren't in the same way. It would drive me bonkers if I have to rework everything... at least it's given me the chance to delete quite a few overused words... now they won't get picked up during edits and I won't feel as bad... my luck there'll be another word I've overused instead...LOL.

I bought myself a yearly planner to try and keep myself on track. and it will keep me motivated if I can see it all the time. I'll be able to mark things off as I go along.

On another note... I'm off to the doctor today I have to have a Whooping Cough Vaccination needle before Grace is born. I'll get the Dr to check my back out because I woke up yesterday morning and could hardly move.... still bloody sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment