Friday 13 January 2017

End Of Week Report

For once I'm right on track. I feel pretty good about where I'm now heading.

Do you know how strange it is when you have to read your own work just because you can't remember what the hell the story is about. After a year I've been re reading all of my works especially for the books I'm working on now... Some parts make me cringe, but I know I'm getting better with each and every story that I write.

At least the cramps in my arms have stopped, and hopefully like when I constantly wrote before, I'll get faster with each passing day.

I never did find the mouse to the house computer, so in the end I went and bought another one. So I got a cheap one because I know I'll eventually find my good one. The problem is the new one is bloody pink. It's the last time I let Emily choose for me.

From here on out I'll only blog Monday to Friday, because I'm trying not to spend to much time on the computer during the weekend. I'm trying to keep my weekend for family and pets.

I'm halfway through
Moon Runners 2: I won't Let You Go

I'm a 5th of the way through
The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses

I'm halfway through
Wardens of the Guild 2: All That Shimmers

No comments:

Post a Comment