Monday 23 January 2017

Getting My Shit Together #1

Got some of my artwork back up on the walls... some hasn't seen the light of day in over ten years... seven are my own drawings.... one is my brothers drawing... three is art work of the kids... and the rest are family pictures and bought pictures... and yes, seven of them are of David Bowie... the best part is I have room for more artwork. I think it's time to pull out the sketchbook and pencils again.

And my other important part is the library... This is an updated version, seeing as I finally finished unpacking and sorting through the books I'm keeping. The hardest part is blending mine and my mum's styles and making them look good. I will post some more pictures each day this week so you can see how much I've been doing since moving in a month ago─I still have the spare room to go and I have a month to get it done in because we'll be having interstate visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment