Tuesday 3 January 2017

Tuesday's Thoughts...

Today I'm back to writing, but before I start I want to update my blogs to make sure they are current... I don't mean colours as I like them the way they are. I'm more along the lines of changing out the pictures and getting ready for anything that is released this year.

I'm not going to have word counters for each book... Instead I'll only have a wordage metre for the words I plan on writing 1,560,000─ a little over the Penny Brandon Challenge which is still in progress... I will have a counter for that as well... 

I'm tying to look ahead for the whole year─as you can tell by the list I blogged on January 1st. You'll notice that I already have 63 K in my total wordage for 2017─that's because I added up all the bits of stories in the list that I have already done. Mind you most will be reviewed and re-written. but I wanted to be honest with you all from the very start & hopefully you all can kick my arse and keep me on track.

So who out there made New Years Resolutions? I think I might have already told you that I didn't make any this year. I just figured that this year I'm only concentrating on family & my writing. Speaking of: I have only one room left to finish putting together. but that can't happen until I buy some more storage (drawers & wardrobe/linen closet)─This is for the spare room. I also have to  move my spare bed & trundle in (at the moment they are at my brother & sister in-laws place). I can't wait for it all to be done.

For now I'm working on:

The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses
Wardens of the Guild 2: All that Shimmers
Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go

Catch you all in the next couple of days
NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment