Tuesday 10 January 2017

What's Going On #3

I'm lucky to have such great publishers who accept the often crazy-arsed paths my mind take while writing.

Hidden Hearts: There are only two more books to come in this series #3 is a friend of the families's story, &#4 is Macen's story. I'mm looking forward to writing these two, but will have to wait until they come on the roster. I wish I could write them all at the same time, but I'm limiting myself to 3 books at a time.

Moon Runners: This has been a series that always seemed to get pushed to the back-burner, but not anymore. I'm determined to let these characters reach the light of day. # 3 Marcus & Kaleb carries on from the first where our pack is protecting those who need it against an enemy they can't quite figure out who is coming after them. The Moon Runner Pack has to change with all that's heading their way.

The Diamond Rose: I'm still struggling with this one. I know as soon as I get my head around the probably non-existent (all except to me) it will start to flow quickly. I'm also still deciding just who's stories to tell as there are so many characters I could go with. I'm also figuring out if there are other worlds out their besides the one discovered in #1.

The Freedomers: If the truth be told, I'm kind of freaking out over this one because I've never written MF before and I so don't want to suck at it, and I have to figure out how to write the MM & MF as a cohesive whole back story, but make it so if you don't like MF you can just read the other four stories and still know what's going on... Though for the life of me I don't understand why you wouldn't want to read the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment