Sunday 8 January 2017

What's Going On #2

I'm lucky my publishers have all been wonderful & understanding over my train wreck of a 2016.

Destiny House: This will be a spin off series I'm starting which will be coming this year (6 books in all). In essence it's a spin off from my The Connelly Chronicles series. The characters from TCC won't be main characters, but will be floating around in the background stories. I want to tell the stories of the young men who come to reside at the refuge GG set up.

The Connelly Chronicles: I love this series and can't wait to start writing it again. Originally I had planned 5 books, but in my year away I came up with a story for one last book, so now there will be 6 I'll have this whole series finished by the end of 2018 because I want to not let too much time to pass between each writing. #3  Dan & Nate, #4 Declan & Sean, #5 Jamie & Bear, #6 Ben & ??? (I'm still thinking).

Wardens of the Guild: I'm still figuring out where I'm heading with this series. I have so many ideas, but not sure which direction I should take to get to my end place. I know #2 is about Eric & Murtagh, but after that I'm still a little hazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment