Monday 22 November 2021

Almost Done...

 

I have 4K to go on Misty River 1: The Calm to my Storm. So I should be finished by Wednesday at the latest. I won't say it will be a completed manuscript as it is all written in scenes. I'll have to go back and rearrange them, and link them all together so they make sense for the reader. I also need to add a few more intimate details... I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It has been fun writing this book. Even though in parts it has taken on a darker path than I normally write.

Today I'm off to swimming lessons with my two granddaughters> Grace and Harper. Then I'll come home and do some more writing and get a little further ahead.

It's raining here again today. so it's definitely going to be another indoors day for me. We've been doing yard work in between the showers. Everything is starting to look really nice. It should all look lovely by Christmas time. Okay, on that note I will talk to you all on a whole other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment