Saturday 13 November 2021

I Feel Like Sh!t Today

I feel like total sh!t today. My ears are out of whack. At the moment it is only in the right one, but that could all change. On top of that, all my bones seem to be aching. Especially, in the lower part of my spine.

So today, I have been taking things very slowly. I have been a little dizzy each time I move. I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday, for my bi-annual check-up. I'll figure what's the go then. Until Tuesday, I'll just take it easy.

At least I did manage to write some on NaNoWriMo to keep my daily writing in check. And I worked out what I want to try and work on for next year WIPS wise... I've chosen 4 series that will crossover throughout, the year. They should keep me busy. Plus, I'll still write my one The Connelly Chronicles 4: Just Good Friends to keep that story going.  The 4 series I'll work on will be as follows:

Brother McCrieve MC (6 books)
Mountain Made (6 books)
Quaide's Crossing (6 books)
Rebel Rousers MC (6 books)

1 comment:

  1. Sometime i fell Awesome but who is best Defense Attorney. how to Lawyer Success. And find Passive Cryptocurrency Invest site. I have Some best Advice for Earn maximum Cryptocurrency Ethereum and Growing your Online Business ideas

    ReplyDelete