Thursday 11 November 2021

Keeping On Track

 

I'm happy to announce I'm still on track and just over halfway through NaNoWriMo... Misty River 1: The Calm to my Storm. I didn't think I would do it, but I'm glad that I have.

This has been my launch back into the writing world. I have been busy in my real life. But, that's enough about that for the time being, because our real lives never end.

Also, I think I may have solved my problem from the last post. I'm in talks with someone on how to do what needs to be done. I won't say too much until I am 100% sure what's actually happening. I'm kind of excited about it all.

This means I'll still be on track to get The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You, and Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages (which ends the series).

No comments:

Post a Comment