Friday 19 November 2021

Still Feeling Like Crap

 

Don't let the cuteness fool you. Robson was a pain in the arse all night long and kept waking me up. Really I can't totally blame my shitty night on him. The medicine I'm on for my ears is giving me wicked hot flushes and I feel like I have a heartbeat in my ear... But hopefully, all of this will be worth it and the perforation in my ear will heal fast.

I have found an editor for my work that needs redoing... her name is Leigh Walker. I think we are going to work well together. And I've had some wonderful Authors helping me with trying to figure out how to self-publish> Lynn Lorenz, Kathleen Kelly, and Bronwyn Heeley. I know I'll have more questions for them at some stage in the future. So for right now, I thank them all dearly.

I've to first figure out how to set up my author page on Amazon. Apparently, I already had one. I just needed to update it━a lot. But that's the first part done. I've to learn to become better at self-promotion. because currently I totally suck at it. I'll probably have to get tips from someone on how to do it.

I've Tracey Soxie Weston is going to hopefully work on some new covers for me. So I feel like I've everything back on track. I now can go through and change what needs changing and get them back out as fast as possible... for the most part, I know they're okay, there are just a couple I need to fix.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your self-publishing journey. Sounds like you got the beginnings of a good support group in place.

    ReplyDelete