Tuesday 9 November 2021

Bummer... But Understandable.

 

Like the title says...bummer... just found out one of my publishing houses is winding down━MLRPress who is where I first became a published author way back in 2010. I can understand the why of it all, so on my part, there are no hard feelings, as this pandemic has knocked the world on its arse.

I would like to thank all the wonderful people I worked with while I was an author at MLRPress (I suppose, I really still am until I get my rights back) I've had some wonderful editors and cover artists since being there. I also liked the interaction I had with everyone through each and every step of getting my novels/novellas out to my readers. 

The one time I actually attended GRL in Albuquerque and got to meet everyone was an awesome experience for me. Laura B and Kris J are both wonderful people who answered any question I had no matter how weird it might have been.

I guess now I'll have to start reassessing my work. Figuring out which series I want to get rehoused. If anyone has a preference don't be shy in leaving a comment here, or message me via Facebook. I'm still going to be writing and plodding along. 

Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sometime i fell Awesome but who is best Defense Attorney. how to Lawyer Success. And find Passive Cryptocurrency Invest site. I have Some best Advice for Earn maximum Cryptocurrency Ethereum and Growing your Online Business ideas

    ReplyDelete