Monday 15 November 2021

If I Was Smarter

 

I woke up this morning and could have slapped my own head. Why you ask? Because it hit me at 34K into my NaNoWriMo, if I was smarter, I would have started writing a story that actually had something to do with one of the four series I plan on writing next year. It would have at least gotten one of the books off of my list. But, did I? No, not me. I'm writing the first book in a completely different series.

I'm just going to blame it on the fact that I was excited to be writing again that I didn't even think through my plans all that well. And, this isn't even a series I can incorporate into next year's lot, because all of those ones will eventually cross paths.

My ears are still out of whack, but I'm headed to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some antibiotics & drops to clear everything up. At least they're not hurting, they just feel weird... but I'm used to it as I've had bad ears my whole life.

My mum is 89 and she got a bee in her bonnet yesterday, and I had to put up our Christmas decorations for her. Not that we have a lot because we have two cats (Oliver and Robson) who would just shred anything too elaborate. Especially, Robson, he's my devil cat.

Okay, I'm off now to get some more writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment